Here at Talking Cucumber we have an early Christmas present. We are proud to announce that our popular converter for Pages can now batch convert Pages 2006 documents. This has been the number #1 requested feature for some time. We have listened to our users, and this is now available direct from this website.
2006 is certainly a long time ago now. Nearly a whole decade ago, 2006 gave us:
- Italy winning the 2006 FIFA World Cup. The 2006 Tour de France was won by Floyd Landis of the USA, who subsequently failed a drugs test.
- Twitter, launched on July 15, 2006
- The death of Milton Fredman, American economist and Nobel prize winner on November 16, 2006
- The PlayStation 3, launched on November 11, 2006. It was followed by the Nintendo Wii on November 19, 2006.
- A vaccine for cervical cancer aimed to immunising adolescents against this form of cancer was launched.
- The highest grossing film was Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest, grossing over a $ billion, while Basic Instinct 2 failed to live up the hype and lost Sony Pictures $ 65 million.
Batch Convert Pages 2006 Documents
Converter for Pages is the only converter that allows you to batch convert Pages 2006 documents. This avoids you having to open each document separately. This saves you a lot of time if you have built up many documents that you need to convert. Of course, the converter can still batch convert Pages 2008 documents. This means that both iWork 2006 and iWork 2008 are supported.
This is also available from Pages Converter, available on the Mac App Store.
Don’t forget, if you have already purchased Converter for Pages, this update is completely free.
Download directly from https://www.talkingcucumber.com/PagesConverter.pkg.zip . Licenses can be purchased from the our website.